Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rainy Days

Rainy days are the perfect excuse of a day to get nothing important done. Or at least nothing important meaning school work.

Instead I watched movies on Netflix as a break in between homework - of course it was more movie than homework, but you know... :)

While watching TV, I worked on my 1770s stays. They're almost done! I just need to finish the binding and then start the eyelets. Ugh, eyelets....... Bleh! I wish I eyelets could just magically appear.... That would be really nice.

the stays with the partially-attached binding

a close-up of the binding

I used the length of binding that hasn't been attached yet to kind of tie the stays on me. No eyelets made means I can't lace myself in :/

Yay! for goofy expressions...haha kinda

floss for whenever I get around to those horrible, painful, boring eyelets. But I will have to do them eventually, can't put on the stays unless I do *sigh* :p

No comments:

Post a Comment