Thursday, February 24, 2011

Midterm Week

Midterms this week and then wonderful, blissful, restful Spring Break next week Aagh! :)

But, I have to get through the rest of this week first...

Thankfully it hasn't been too hard. Only two midterms this week since I had three last week, but staying concentrated and motivated on studying has been nigh impossible. Who could really want to stay inside and study, especially if the sky looks like this?

bright, beautiful blue

I would much rather be outside, despite the cold, than inside studying for my horrendous leadership midterm. Oh leadership, how much I detest thee, thou shalt never know....

The sunlight has been calling my name while the books have been as well. Unfortunately for the books, the sunlight speaks louder :p

I'm still in the sunlight and good weather mood from this weekend. Sunny and 70? That's what I would prefer over studying indoors! Like this past weekend:


picnics in Williamsburg with friends


and then awesome shoe shots combined with finger star stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment