Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow!

I'm home from school for Christmas Break after having barely survived finals and some minor friendship drama - wish I knew what was behind it all, but I don't :/ Sunday was a nice peaceful day spenting doing pretty much nothing. Than on Monday morning I woke to the best thing that one can wake up to, especially during this time of the year....SNOW!

Now I know that most people don't like snow - it's hard to drive in, no one's there to watch the kids during a snow day, shoveling, shoveling, shoveling...- but I aboloutely love it. I can't imagine ever getting to the point that I hate snow...maybe when (if!) I ever get old and cranky....

Snow is so beautiful to look at. It's so peaceful, all that white, everywhere you look..... Aagh!

And then of course there's snowball fights, hot chocolate, walks in the woods, and just the beauty of everything covered in snow.

Snow falling down - that's what the white dots are

Tire tracks on the drive way

part of the fence

and my puppy :) we took a walk in the snow together, or at least I took a walk... he was whining beside me hoping that the whining would make me throw his toy

No comments:

Post a Comment