Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Walk in the Leaves


to continue about my love of fall from my last post, which was....er...forever ago.............

Two of my (awesome) friends and I took a wall yesterday afternoon to look at all the leaves. It was really nice to be able to get away from it all for a little bit and to act silly and crazy! :)

First off, it was another gorgeous day. I honestly think that this has been the prettiest fall we've had in, like forever. Most of the time, Autumn is kinda rainy and nasty. This year though, we've had tons of beautiful days were the weather has been between 50 and 70 with bright blue skies and tons of sunshine!


Me just being in awe of the glory of God. You can see His glory in nature, just look at the blue
of that sky!


the Gymnast and the Joyful One imitating Leif Ericsson - or at least trying to, he poses the tiniest bit better :)


the lake


the Gymnast and the Joyful One once on the bridge over the lake. We got a pic of the three of us, but I don't have it :( hmm, I wonder if I could steal if off facebook.....

ok, maybe it's weird, but I just love how leaves look when they're on the ground like this


stopping to smell the roses


Handstands! by the very talented Gymnast of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment