
She is such a talented artist! and what's even more amazing is that she sounds EXACTLY like she does on CDs. Hardly any artist sound exactly the same in real life as they do in recordings.
She sang a mix of her older and newer songs: House of Love, El Shaddai, Better than a Hallelujah, Tennessee Christmas, and lots of others.
Oh, and when she and her band got called back for an encore, they did three or four songs. At all the other concerts I've been to, the artists only did one, possibly two songs for the encore.

Now, the best part......we got to meet her! The leader of our Bible study was able to pull some strings, so everyone got VIP tickets!
We asked her if she had any prayer requests and then prayed for her. Her faith was beautiful to see.

After we talked to her a little more and then a few people got autographs and pictures (technically we weren't supposed to according to the people of the concert center) and then we got a group picture (which hopefully I'll get from someone soon!)
When I was looking for pictures of her, I found this:

The name of the rose is Amy Grant. Isn't that cool? Not to mention the roses are beautiful. I think the website said that for everyone bush bought, proceeds would go to St. Judes.
No comments:
Post a Comment