Thursday, November 11, 2010

Insanity!


Yesterday was registering for classes for the Spring semester
It was absolute insanity

Registering opened at 8 o'clock, so everyone on the hall was up early and on their computers ready for the second the clock turned 8 so we could quickly type in our classes.


Of course, with all the sophomores and freshman with priority registration all registering on the same day at the same time, it was a mess.


There were screams up and down the hall when people didn't get the class they wanted, when their ID numbers didn't work, or when the clogged server kicked people out. yeah, kinda wanted to do this to my computer:


At the end of it, we were all exhausted. Adrenaline rushes really do leave one feeling bad afterwards and contribute to the blah-ness we all felt after that.

Didn't get the costuming class that I wanted it. It got filled up a few days before, so I had to change my whole schedule around last minute. This caused my history class being at the same time as the leadership class I was going to take with a bunch of friends. I also didn't get my honors class, so now I have one at 4 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I do NOT want a class that late :(

No comments:

Post a Comment