Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, September 6th


Typical Monday. But thankfully not a bad one!

Got up early this morning and worked out in the gym with a friend. She actually got up this time too! :)
We've been teasing each other about Friday when she completely did not show up. At least she came today!

Today was a busy day. Classes took for-everrr and then I still have about a BAZILLION papers to write, but I'll make it through :)

I can't wait for this weekend. It is going to be AWESOME. First, I'm finally getting my car. I've really missed it and it has been really annoying not being able to pop over to the store when you need to. Instead, you have to either beg someone, pay someone, or wait until a group is going to the store that you wanted to go to. The second awesome thing about this weekend is that my parents are picking me up and taking me out for my birthday.

Now of all the places I could go, where do you think I would want to go? Why to Colonial Williamsburg of course! :)

The DeWitt Wallace Museum has to exhibits in particular that I really want to go to: Quilted Fashions and Musical Instruments. And, the Quilted Fashions one ends October 4th, so I really wanted to go before it ended!




No comments:

Post a Comment