Sunday, January 30, 2011

Captain's Ball!

Every year my school has a huge dance called the Captain's Ball. It's kinda a cross between Prom and Homecoming (and it's an excellent excuse to re wear that expensive dress you bought back in high school).


Getting ready

A lot of the freshman didn't get tickets because they thought the dance would be kinda stupid. But, it wasn't. Last night was SO much fun. Honestly, I think I had more fun at this dance than I did at Prom and Prom is supposed to be one of the greatest nights of your life, or something like that.

All of my friends and a huge bunch of awesome people from my hall and the first floor went.


taking pictures in the lobby


but where are the Joyful One and the Gymnast? the Dancer and I must call them to find out. WHERE ARE YOU??? WE ARE TAKING PICTURES RIGHT NOW!


the hall. with my RA in the purple t-shirt in the background


more picture taking fun. Hey, we were lookin good! :p


walking to the dance (and trying not to freeze)


Shoe Shot!


and the award for the awesomest, puffiest, floofiest, princessy-est gown goes to:


having fun on the dance floor


and then a late-night IHOP run. Yum! :)


All in all, a fabulous night!

1 comment:

  1. late night i-hop trips are a must after attending a ball!

    ReplyDelete