I went to JoAnn's today with one of my friends. We had a nice time just looking at things, thinking of projects, and wishing we had more money so we could buy some of the awesome fabrics there.
When we were leaving, I stumble across a flier for a Prom dress contest that the JoAnn company is holding. Teens have to make the dress themselves, and of course most of the supplies have to be from JoAnn's.
Prom for me is about a month away. I'd be pushing it REALLY close, especially since once break is over, all the crazyness will rush in again. Oh, did I mention I already bought my dress too. . .
But the prize, if I win, would be SOOOOO worth it!
1st place:
$50,000 scholarship
a $1,000 JoAnns gift card (it's bad, but I must say I'm most excited about this)
Even winning 2nd to 10th place wouldn't be bad!
2nd
$10,000 for school
$500 gift card
3rd
$5,000 for school
$250 gift card
4th to 10th
$1,000 for school
$100 gift card
No comments:
Post a Comment