Thursday, April 1, 2010

And so. . .

I didn't get in :(

It's alright though. I know that God has a bigger, better plan for my future. I may not know what it is now, but I have comfort and peace in knowing that he is with me through it all. Of course I hoped that W&M would be in that future, but it seems it isn't. :/

I was slightly crushed when I found out, but I knew deep down that everything is going to be OK. To top it all, He shared something with me. A couple years ago, I went through a reallly hard time when I wasn't accepted into my schools show choir. It was one of those things where everyone (all your friends and you) just knew you were going to get in, and then you didn't. I was completely crushed after that, but God never left my side. In fact, that was when my faith really started to turn around. I kept asking Why? Why? but I never got an answer.

The other day when I got my "rejectance" letter, my question wasn't so much Why? but more Why isn't this hurting as much as it should? It turns out that He used the pain from chorus to make me stronger so that I could bear more pain in the future. Back then, He knew that I would be rejected from W&M, and he was taking care of me and my future even then. God, You are soooo amazing! and loving! Thankyou for all you have taught me and will continue to teach me!

I don't know what will happen in the next couple of years, but one of the schools I was accepted to has a pretty good theatre/music program. Maybe some sort of costuming is in His plan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment